Friday 15th August 2014

Another day with a poor forecast Haulier for the barley rang "could he pick up Mondays load this afternoon" "certainly" was my reply and I set to clearing the cleanings from the rape which was the front of the shed, away. I'd just about finished and the phone goes the trader was ringing to tell me"The Mill was broken down could I delay loading until the 27th August " I wasn't particularly pleased as this 30 tonnes was occupying the back of a  400 tonne store I managed to persuade him to revise the date to the 21st August, but I think if there is a prospect of combining we may have to move it from that store. So after dinner I popped  to Ledwyche to top up the combine with fuel Ready!!
In the evening Caroline and I went out for a meal at The Castle Hotel in Bishops Castle with Mike and Sal  and caught up with the gossip

Blog Archive