Tuesday 4th September 2018

I'm sorry I've been away awhile but I'll try to keep this up-to date a-bit better

 After an early start yesterday taking sheep to Craven Arms and Ewes to Ludlow Max and I moved the drove of lambs from Ferney dingle back to the fields behind Dartmoor Cottage then fed and watered them. 
I had some pressing work to do on a computer network in Bromyard done using TeamViewer I spent about 3 hours so Max spent the day tidying up the grain-stores and putting fans to run. Then he cultivated the wheel marks up after Steve Jarrett and his the hedge trimmer around the fields destined for Oil seed rape. We are planting the variety called Elgar again this year, it seemed to do very well last year we had 112 tonnes off 23 hectares so 3 tonne short of 5 tonnes to the hectare.
this evening we showed prospective tenants around The Old Chapel which will be vacated when Max goes back to Harper Adams University for his final year

Blog Archive